The following individuals will appear on the Nov. 6 general ballot for the District 281 School Board. There are three spots open on the board.
• Incumbent Helen Bassett, Golden Valley; current School Board member, employed at the State Health Department, involved with National Coalition of Survivors for Violence Prevention.
• Ron Stoffel, New Hope; corporate tax accountant.
• Incumbent Sherry Tyrrell, Crystal; current School Board member, has an in-home day care.
• Peter Vasseur, Crystal; graphic designer.
• John Vento, Golden Valley; PTO member, member of the steering committee for the Robbinsdale Area School Legislative Action Coalition