Motorists may experience delays throughout the Twin Cities Metro area as a project to provide accessible pedestrian signals at various intersections begins the week of Sept. 17.
Temporary lane closures may occur as needed throughout the project. The work will occur at the following locations:
• Highway 252 and 81st Avenue North
• Highway 252 and Brookdale Drive
• Highway 252 and 73rd Avenue North
• Highway 252 and 70th Avenue North
• Highway 252 and 66th Avenue North
• Highway 62 and Portland Avenue
• Highway 7 and Hennepin County Road 101
The Accessible Pedestrian Signals will provide audible signals and Braille symbols for the sight-impaired.
The project is scheduled to be completed by early October.