STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF HENNEPIN
FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
FAMILY COURT DIVISION
DISSOLUTION WITHOUT CHILD
COURT FILE NO:
In Re the Marriage of:
THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED RESPONDENT:
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED and required to serve upon Petitioners attorney an Answer to the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage which is herewith served upon you, within thirty (30) days after service of this Summons upon you, not including the day of service. If you fail to do so, judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded in the Petition.
THIS SUMMONS IS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. READ THIS SUMMONS AND ATTACHED PETITION CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT, CONTACT AN ATTORNEY FOR LEGAL ADVICE.
The object of this proceeding is a dissolution of the marriage relationship and such division of property involved as the Court finds just.
This proceeding involves, affects, or brings into question the real property located at the following address 8914 Yates Terrace, Brooklyn Park in Hennepin County, State of Minnesota with the following legal description:
Lot 7, Block 1, Estates of Edinburgh Third Addition, Hennepin County, Minnesota.
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY RESTRAINING AND ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS (Minn. Stat. 518.091, subd.
1) UNDER MINNESOTA LAW, SERVICE OF THIS SUMMONS MAKES THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS APPLY TO BOTH PARTIES TO THIS ACTION, UNLESS THEY ARE MODIFIED BY THE COURT OR THE PROCEEDING IS DISMISSED:
(1) NEITHER PARTY MAY DISPOSE OF ANY ASSETS EXCEPT (i) FOR THE NECESSITIES OF LIFE OR FOR THE NECESSARY GENERATION OF INCOME OR PRESERVATION OF ASSETS, (ii)BY AN AGREEMENT IN WRITING, OR (iii)FOR RETAINING COUNSEL TO CARRY ON OR TO CONTEST THIS PROCEEDING;
(2) NEITHER PARTY MAY HARASS THE OTHER PARTY; AND
(3) ALL CURRENTLY AVAILABLE INSURANCE COVERAGE MUST BE MAINTAINED AND CONTINUED WITHOUT CHANGE IN COVERAGE OR BENEFICIARY DESIGNATION.
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE PROVISIONS, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS BY THE COURT.
(4) PARTIES TO A MARRIAGE DISSOLUTION PROCEEDING ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEMPT ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PURSUANT TO MINNESOTA LAW. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION INCLUDES MEDIATION, ARBITRATION, AND OTHER PROCESSES AS SET FORTH IN THE DISTRICT COURT RULES. YOU MAY CONTACT THE COURT ADMINISTRATOR ABOUT RESOURCES IN YOUR AREA. IF YOU CANNOT PAY FOR MEDIATION OR ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION, IN SOME COUNTIES, ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH A NONPROFIT PROVIDER OR A COURT PROGRAM. IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE OR THREATS OF ABUSE AS DEFINED IN MINNESOTA STATUTES, CHAPTER 518B, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO TRY MEDIATION AND YOU WILL NOT BE PENALIZED BY THE COURT IN LATER PROCEEDINGS.
Dated: June 29, 2016
CUNDY & MARTIN, LLC
Courtney J. Schneider
Cundy & Martin, L.L.C.
1125 Wells Fargo Plaza
7900 Xerxes Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431
ATTORNEY FOR PETITIONER
Published in the
Brooklyn Park Sun Post
August 25, September 1, 8, 2016