Date: December 5, 2016
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Hennepin County Rehabilitation Loan Program Deferred Loan Repayment Agreement and Mortgage (Mortgage) dated January 9, 2001, executed by Jeanne M. Lawniczak, a single person, as Mortgagor, to the City of New Hope, a Minnesota municipal corporation, as Mortgagee, and filed for record June 13, 2001, as Document Number: 3398749, in the Office of the Registrar of Titles, in and for Hennepin County, Minnesota.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, Subd. 30.
4. There is no transaction agents mortgage identification number identified in the Mortgage.
5. There is no residential mortgage servicer for this Mortgage.
6. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: Twelve Thousand Two Hundred Eighty Five and 00/100ths ($12,285.00) Dollars.
7. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
8. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
9. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes, including all pre-foreclosure requirements, if applicable.
10. At the date of this notice the amount due and claimed to be due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the Mortgagee is: $12,285.00.
11. The physical street address of the Mortgaged premises is: 3751 Louisiana Avenue North, New Hope, Minnesota 55427.
12. The Property Tax Identification Number of the Property is:
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the real property legally described as follows:
Lot 5, Block 3, Wonderland 1st Addition, Hennepin County, Minnesota
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Hennepin County, Minnesota, at public auction on February 2, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., at the Hennepin County Sheriffs Office, 350 South Fifth Street, Room 30, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor(s) or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minn. Stat. 582.32, subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of the Mortgagors redemption period.
15. Unless the Mortgage is reinstated under Minn. Stat. 580.30 or the property redeemed under Minn. Stat. 580.23 or unless the time for redemption is reduced by judicial order, you must vacate the premises by 11:59 p.m. on August 2, 2017.
16. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
17. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
THE FOLLOWING PAGE IS THE SIGNATURE PAGE FOR THE NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE.
Attorney for Mortgagee:
Jensen Sondrall Persellin & Woods, P.A.
By: /s/ Stacy A. Woods, #261658
8525 Edinbrook Crossing,
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
City of New Hope, a Minnesota municipal corporation
By: /s/ Kirk McDonald
Its: City Manager
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
THIS IS THE SIGNATURE PAGE FOR THE NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE.
Published in the
New Hope-Golden Valley Sun Post
December 15, 22, 29, 2016, January 5, 12, 19, 2017