DATE: January 10, 2017
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Association Lien:
REGARDING ASSOCIATION LIEN TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Association Lien: September 9, 2016
2. Property Owner: Mason T. Stedman
3. Association: Grant Park Association
4. Association Lien Recording Information: Recorded on October 26, 2016, as Document Number T05393185 in the Office of the Registrar of Titles of Hennepin County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Association Lien, if any: Assigned to Northern Realty Ventures, LLC, by written assignment recorded on October 26, 2016 as Document Number T05393186 in the Office of the Registrar of Titles of Hennepin County.
INFORMATION REGARDING PREMISES SUBJECT TO THE ASSOCIATION LIEN
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 27-028-24-14-0310
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: Unit No. 2202, CIC No. 1090 Grant Park, a planned community located in Hennepin County, Minnesota (Torrens property Certificate Number 1156332).
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 500 East Grant Street, #2202, Minneapolis, MN 55404.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Association Lien is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd.
10. The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are: NA
11. If stated on the Association Lien, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is NA.
12. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
13. The original principal amount secured by the Association Lien was $5,074.75.
14. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Association Lien, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is:$ 5,668.06.
15. That all pre-foreclosure requirements have been complied with; that no action or proceeding has been institutes or is pending at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by the Association Lien, or any part thereof.
16. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Association Declaration and Minnesota Statutes, the Association Lien will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Hennepin County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 7, 2017 at 10:00 AM, at Minneapolis City Hall, 350 South 5th Street, Room 30, Minneapolis, MN.
17. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
18. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on July 24, 2017.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney
for Association Lien Assignee:
Timothy Netzell (0203646)
Netzell Legal Services, PLLC
7900 International Dr., #300
Bloomington, MN 5542
Name of Association Lien
Northern Realty Ventures, LLC
2605 Vale Crest Rd
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR
Published in the
January 19, 26,
February 2, 9, 16, 23, 2017