Notice is hereby given that a public hearing will be held on the 25th day of September, 2017, 7 p.m. or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard at the City Hall, 6301 Shingle Creek Parkway, to consider an resolution vacating easements within LOT 3, BLOCK 1, REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT 2ND ADDITION and LOT 2, BLOCK 1, REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT ADDITION; Hennepin County, Minnesota.
Auxiliary aids for persons with disabilities are available upon request at least 96 hours in advance. Please contact the City Clerk at 763-569-3300 to make arrangements.
PROPOSED RESOLUTION NO._______________
RESOLUTION VACATING ALL EASEMENTS WITHIN LOT 3, BLOCK 1, REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT 2ND ADDITION AND LOT 2, BLOCK 1, REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT ADDITION
WHEREAS, certain existing easements are no longer needed on LOT 3, BLOCK 1,REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT 2ND ADDITION and LOT 2, BLOCK 1, REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT ADDITION; and
WHEREAS, the easements proposed to be vacated on the above described properties are identified as follows (collectivity, the Easements):
(1) Storm Water Easement per Document No. 3100802;
(2) Utility and Drainage Easement per document Nos. 9036839a and 4425498T;
(3) Storm Water and Maintenance Agreement per Document Nos. 7025098A and 3100802T;
(4)Street and Sidewalk Easement per Document Nos. 7082925A, 3159149T and 7231143A;
(5) Drainage and Utility Easements shown as located on Lot 3, Block 1,
REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT 2ND ADDITION;
(6) Drainage and Utility Easements shown as located on Lot 2, Block 1, REGAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT ADDITION;
WHEREAS, after due notice and public hearing, the City Council has determined that the Easements will be no longer needed and it is in the public interest to vacate the Easements.
WHEREAS, the vacated Easements shall be official pending the approval of the final plat by City Council.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the City Council of the City of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, that:
1. The City Council hereby approves the vacation of the Easements described above and depicted in the attached Exhibit A [to be added] conditioned on the approval and recording of the final plat for TOP GOLF ADDITION.
PROPOSED RESOLUTION NO.______________
2. The City Clerk is directed to prepare a Notice of Completion of Vacation Proceedings and to record it with the Hennepin County Recorder or Hennepin County Registrar of Titles, as appropriate.
Adopted this ______ day of September, 2017
ATTEST: City Clerk
Published in the
Brooklyn Center Sun Post
September 7, 2017